Cabinet Replacement Policy
Please review the policy and procedures below prior to requesting your replacement.
There is no charge if the replacement product meets one of the following criteria:
- Was damaged during shipping process
- Falls under the DiscountCustomCabinets.com Limited Warranty
DiscountCustomCabinets.com will be responsible for all shipping costs in the event of a Replacement order.
Replacement Order Procedures
- All Return & Replacement orders must be authorized by Adam or Corey
- All returned product must be in original packaging
- Product that has been installed is not eligible for return or replacement
- Modified products by any party is not eligible for return
- DiscountCustomCabinets.com may not ask for product to be returned and for customer to field destroy
- Photographs may be required to process return
- DiscountCustomCabinets.com maintains the right to approve or deny any replacement request
Questions or Replacement Request
For any questions regarding replacement or replacement request please contact us using one of the avenues listed below. We will work to make sure each and customer is satisfied to the best of our ability. Thank you for choosing Discount Custom Cabinets as your cabinet distributor.