Choice Essentials LEXINGTON Cabinets
With a light stain and a modern shaker look, the Lexington cabinets will add character to any home project. This door design complements a variety of styles such as traditional, modern, and vintage. You'll find that the light stain color complements a variety of lighter and darker tones in your kitchen.
The Lexington cabinets provide a sturdy and dependable storage solution for your kitchen or vanity. 1/2" solid plywood makes up the box, with 3/4" shelves inside. The Lexington is part of the Choice Essential line that offers a builder grade cabinet without compromising quality.
- Cabinet boxes are constructed from ½" plywood delivering a sturdy foundation.
- Face Frames are constructed from solid hardwood to reinforce structural rigidity.
- Adjustable shelves are constructed from ¾" plywood to prevent sagging or deflection.
- Doors and Drawer heads are constructed from solid hardwood frames with painted engineered center door panels to improve longevity.
- Drawers use 5/8" drawer box bottoms and sides are constructed from ¾" hardwood. All drawers use dovetailed joint construction for improved strength and long-lasting use.
- Premium 6 way adjustable hinges. Can be upgraded to 6 way adjustable soft-close hinges.
- Epoxy-coated undermount drawer glides. Can be upgraded to full extension soft close undermount drawer glides.
Available In These Cabinet Styles